- Place of Origin: Maharashtra, India
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Usage: Water Based Paint
- Application Method: Other
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: Indofil
- Model Number: Indofil
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||245 Kgs Export Worthy Drum Packing. Customized Packaging can be provided.|
|Delivery Detail:||3-4 weeks|
Modified acrylicemulsion polymer specially for modifying cementitious compositions.
CementMortars modified with Indofil MC-76 are hard, tough and durable compared withunmodified mortars. They are especially useful where thin sections aredesirable and where excessive vibration and heavy loads are encountered.
Appearance : Milky white emulsion.
Solidcontent (150°c/ 20 min.) : 47.0 ± 0.5%
pHwhen packed : 8.0-10
Viscosity(Brookfield LVF#1/60 @ 25°c) : 160 cps Max.
Filmtest (draw down 250-micron ambient temp.) : Clear, free from bits, slightlytacky
MFFT : 10-12 Deg C
Specificgravity of emulsion (typical) : 1.025-1.035
Filmcasting test @54°c dried overnight : Flexible, doesn’t crack on rolling.
- Excellentcorrosion and water resistance.
- Complete flashand early rust resistance.
- Protects rustyas well as clean metal.
- Cures in dampenclosed areas.
- Excellentadhesion to metal.
- Excellent wetherability.
- Ambient cure.
1. Cement mortars, flooring, plastersmodified with Indofil MC-76 have superior flexural, bonding
and impact strength, as well as excellentabrasion resistance.
2. Indofil MC-76 has excellentwaterproofing capability and widely used for waterproofing of
floors, rooftops, and maintenance ofseepage and leakage. It can be used for crack filling
and as tile jointing compound mixing withwhite cement.
3. Indofil MC-76 modified cement mortarsdoesn't require wet curing as Indofli MC-76 holds the
water in the system sufficient for cementcuring.
4. Indofil MC-76 increases workability ofthe mortar at one side, at other side thin sections dry
5. Indofil MC-76 modified cement mortarsare resistant to many industrial chemicals, U/V rays and
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|